Ph. D. / M.Phil. Programme:
- Impact of INSET under SSA on Classroom Transaction-2011 (MHRD)
- School Readiness of ST Children of Odisha (2015) NCERT
- Principal Investigator of Small scale research entitled “School Readiness of Children of ECCE Center of DMS Bhubaneswar” during the session 2017-18
- As a team member prepared the research trend report on education of children with disabilities for seventh survey of research in education (2017-18) for NCERT.
- As team member involved in PAC Programme “Implementation of NCERT Interventions at Elementary School Stage: A Block Level Research Project” during the session 2019-20,2020-21 and 2021-22.
2. Behera, L and Das, B (2018). Functioning of SMDC under RMSA for universalization of secondary education, in Creating Beautiful Schools, Ed. Panda, S, Ankur Books, Delhi,100-119.
3. Sahoo, J and Behera, L (2018). Perspectives of student teachers and teacher educators on pre-service secondary level teacher education programme in Odisha. Pedagogy of learning .4(3),32-45.
4. Qudsi, H and Behera, L (2018). Education of Muslim women in India: review of research literature. Anweshan Journal of Education., VIII (1), 56-65
5. Mohanty, L and Behera, L (2018). Inclusive education practices in government elementary schools of Odisha. Anweshan Journal of Education IX (2),112-121.
6. Behera, L and Gowramma, I. P (2018). School readiness of scheduled tribe students of Odisha. In Quality, equity and inclusiveness in school education. (Ed) Pradhan; Sahoo S.N and Devi, T; Sikshya Vikash Samittee, Bhubaneswar,11-25.
7. Mahanta, B and Behera, L (2019).Use of mathematics kit at upper primary level. Anweshan Journal of Education, X (1), 11-18.
8. Nayak, D and Behera, L (2019). Effectiveness of mobile application for monitoring DIETs in Odisha. The Newsletter. CEMCA, Commonwealth of learning, New Delhi ,5(4),21-23.
9. Kumar, A and Behera, L (2019). Pre-service teacher’s perspectives on teaching in multicultural diverse classrooms. Renova, Kolkata ,5(1).28-42.
10. Qudsi, H and Behera, L (2019). Ethnographic Case studies on Schooling of Muslim Girls. Pedagogy of Learning. 5(1). 56-64
11. Rout, S and Behera, L (2019). Teaching learning process in Odisha Adarsha Vidyalaya(OAVs): an analysis. Anweshan Journal of Education, X (2), 16-24.
12. Kumar, A and Behera, L (2019). Teacher preparation for inclusive education in the context of children with special needs: past, present and future. Reaching the unreached: the state of differently abled learners. (Ed) Swain, B.C and Behera, K, Desh Vikash Publication, Visakhapatanam,139-148.
13. Sahoo,J and Behera, L (2019).Pre-service Secondary Level Teacher Education of Odisha: A Programme Evaluation. Trisha Journal of Education,5(1).91-63.
14. Kumar, A and Behera, L (2020). School Based Activities in Pre-Service Teacher Education: Towards Inculcation of Peace and Values. In Swain and Das, R (Ed.). Peace Education, 76-88, Raleigh, US, Lulu.Com.
15. Kumar, A and Behera, L (2020). Pre-service Teachers Perspectives in Teaching in Diverse Classrooms. In Patel, R.C and Srivastava, S(Ed) . Contemporary Education in India: Policy and Perspectives, IUCTE.MS University, Vadodara.112-129.
16. Panda, N & Behera, L. (2021). Learning opportunities during school closure: Exploring prevalence of shadow education. Pedagogy of Learning, 7(3), 36-47.
17. Panda, N & Behera, L. (2021). Mo School Abhiyan in Odisha: Towards Development of School Education. Educational Quest, 12(2),85-93.
18. Panda, N &Behera,L.(2021).Shadow Education: Prevalence and Implicaions.Aarhant Multidisciplinary International Educational Research Journal, 10(4). 38-49.
19. Behera, P. P. and Behera, L. (2021). Teaching Efficiency and Accountability of Secondary Shool Teachers Exposed to Samarthya Programme of Odisha. Pedagogy of Learning, 7(1),23-30.
20. Behera, P. P. & Behera, L. (2021). Accountability and Leadership Role of Secondary School Teachers Exposed to Samarthya Programme under RMSA. Online International Interdisciplinary Research Journal.11(4),1-13.
21. Bhoi, S. & Behera. (2021). Secondary School Science Teachers Beliefs on Inquiry and Practices: An Interpretive Study. Pedagogy of Learning, 7(2),8-19
22. Bhoi, S. & Behera. (2021). Secondary School Science Teachers Beliefs on Inquiry and Classroom Practices, Aarhant Multidisciplinary International Educational Research Journal, X(III),18-3
23. Bhati, K. & Behera, L. (2021). Academic Self Concept and Academic Performance Among Pre-Service Teacher Trainees. Educational Quest, 12(2),115-121.
24. Bhadra, A. & Behera, L. (2021). Teaching Learning Practices in Government Elementary Schools of Koraput District of Odisha. Odisha Journal of Social Science, 8(2),41-50.
25. Panda, B.N., Behera, L. and Basantia, T.K. (2022). World Scenario of Regulatory Bodies of Teacher Education Programs. In Lampert, J (Ed). The Oxford Encyclopedia of Global Perspectives on Teacher Education. Oxford University Press.https://doi.org/10.1093/acrefore/9780190264093.013.499
26. Sahoo, R & Behera, L (2022). Use of ICT in Teaching Learning Process in Elementary Level Teacher Education Institutions of Odisha, Indian Journal of Educational Technology ,4(1).pp-96-110.
Seminars / Conferences / Symposium / Workshop:
Research Guidance:Ten Scholars have been awarded Ph.D. in Education under supervision in the area of Teacher Education, Elementary Education, Inclusive Education, Education of Minorities, Education of ST Children, Examination reforms etc. Nine scholars have been awarded
2. Kumari, N.(2019).) Effectiveness of Mind Mapping Strategy On Students’ Learning Achievement and Attitude in Science at Secondary Level, Ph. D Education, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar
3. Dash,S. (2019). Effectiveness of In-Service Teacher Training Programme Under Sarva Sikshya Abhiyan (SSA) In Odisha,Ph. D Education, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar
4. Suseelan, A. (2020). Mathematics Achievement of Higher Secondary School Students in Relation to Their Emotional Intelligence and Meta-Cognition, Ph. D Education, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar
5. Roy,P.(2020). CCE at Elementary stage in West Bengal: An Analysis, Ph.D. Education, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar.
6. Sahoo, J. (2021). Pre-Service Teacher Education Programme at Secondary Level in Odisha: An Evaluation. Ph. D Education, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar.
7. Qudsi, H (2021). Schooling of Girls from Muslim Community: An Analysis, Ph.D. Education, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar.
8. Bhadra, A (2021).Cultural Contexts in Education of Tribal Children: A Study of Teaching Learning Practices in Government Elementary Schools of Koraput of Odisha. Ph.D. Culture Studies Utkal University of Culture, Bhubaneswar
9. Bhoi, S. (2022). Science Teachers Beliefs and Inquiry in Classroom Practices.Ph.D. Education, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar.
10. Behera, P.P.(2022).Teaching efficiency, accountability and Leadership role of secondary school Teachers.Ph.D. Education, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar.
- Team member in development of Exemplar Guidelines for Implementation of ECCE Curriculum published by NCERT :2012
- Member in the Development of Integrated Syllabus of Tejpur University (2014)
- Development of Manual for SMC members on Inclusive Education-Written one chapter for the materials coordinated by DEGSN, NCERT, New Delhi
- Development of D. El Ed. Curriculum of Jharkhand (2019): Coordinator
- Development of Modules on Early Childhood Care and Education
- One of the Team Members in development of NISHTHA Module for Elementary School Teachers
- One of the Team Members in development of NISHTHA Module for School Heads
- Coordinated Orientation of KRPs of Odisha and Andaman &Nicobar Islands on Quality Dimensions of ECCE (2009)
- Coordinated Training Programme of KRPs of Bihar on School Readiness 2017
- As NRG Member Coordinated the NISHTHA for different states during 2019-20.
- Coordinator of Preschool of the Institute since 2010-11 Session
- Coordinated National Conference on ECCE (2011)
- Coordinated National Conference on Teacher Education (2022)
- Coordinated state level consultations in Bihar for development of NEP during 2015
- Nodal Officer of RIE Bhubaneswar for AISHE
- Coordinated the National Consultations with Civil Society Groups for Development of NCFs (For Bihar, Jharkhand and Odisha) during August September 2022.
- Member of NRG on Foundational Literacy and Numeracy
- Member Secretary of the National Focus Group on Emerging Role of Community for Development of National Curriculum Framework
- Presently involved as a member of Departmental Research Committee(DRC) in Education of (a) Utkal University, Bhubaneswar (2016 onwards) (b) RD Women’s University, Bhubaneswar since 2019and (c) FM University, Balasore, Odisha during 2021-22.
- As Member of Board of Post Graduate Studies of Education (a) Rajiv Gandhi Central University, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh from 2020 (b)Central University of Odisha, Koraput from 2017-2021 and 2021 till date(c) Central University, of Nagaland, Kohima from 2021and (d) Central University of Jammu., J & K. from 2022.
- Research Advisory Committee members of (a) Sanchi University of Buddhist and Indic Studies, Madhya Pradesh from 2021 and (b) State Research Advisory Committee of School and Mass Education, Government of Odisha from 2022.
- Editorial Board Member of Journal of Education, NCERT, New Delhi since November, 2020.Academic reviewer of The Primary Teacher and Indian Journal of Educational Technology, NCERT.Academic reviewer of African Education Review, AIAER Journal, AIAER, Bhubaneswar and Ravenshaw Journal of Educational Studies published by Ravenshaw University, Cuttack, Odisha